CAPE GIRARDEAU POLICE EXPLORERS
This is the official Web page of the Cape Girardeau Police Explorers Post 4230. This site is intended to serve as a mechanism for communication between the public and the Cape Girardeau Police Explorers on the listed topics and is designated as a Limited Public Forum to further the mission of the Explorers Post.
Denial of Access
The Cape Girardeau Police Explorers Post 4230 is not responsible for any postings or comments deemed inappropriate that cannot be removed in a timely fashion.
Consistent with the purpose of this Limited Public Forum, prohibited content includes but is not limited to the following comments or posts that contain:
• Profanity, offensive language or sexual content
• Discriminatory language or promotes discrimination based on race, color, creed, age, gender, religion, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation
• Commercial solicitations or links
• Links to websites that may be inappropriate or offensive
• Personal identifying information or a victim’s name, which is not subject to being released under open record laws
• Words that incite, encourage, or solicit violent or illegal acts
• Language that is off topic
• Information that might compromise the safety and security of members of the Explorers or the public
• Information that violates the legal ownership or interest of another party or infringes on copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property
Following or friending persons, a business, or an organization is not an endorsement by the Cape Girardeau Police Explorers Post 4230. Instead, it is only intended as a means of communication.
A comment posted by a member of the public on any Cape Girardeau Police Explorers Post 4230 social media site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Cape Girardeau Police Explorers Post 4230, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Cape Girardeau Police Explorers Post 4230.
Emergency or Non-Emergency Requests for Police Assistance
The page is not monitored 24/7 and shall not be used to report crime. In case of an emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you post information about a crime on this page, you may become a witness and subject to being subpoenaed for court proceedings. If you wish to remain anonymous, please call our Anonymous Tip Line at 573-339-6313 or text “CAPEPD” to 847411 with any message or tip.